about 5min:C1-C3; about 7min:C1-C3,CO2 ;about 10min:C1-C5,CO2
Packaging & Delivery
Special box for IRMS Carbon Isotope Mass Spectrometer mud gas isotope logging for offshore carbon isotope logging
MudGas is a new and unique concept in Mud Gas Isotope Logging (MGIL) –it’s the first IRMS that’s purpose built to provide real-time analysis at drill sites anywhere on earth. As such, it brings enormous time and cost savings, along with all the accuracy and reliability you’d expect from a bespoke IRMS.
Mud gas isotope logging can be used to understand a reservoir’s potential and the origin of the hydrocarbon gases. Specifically:
• Biogenic or thermogenic origin
• Reservoir/hydrocarbon maturity
• Reservoir connectivity and seal efficiency
• Free and bound gas determination
Good isotope logging provides a valuable geochemical data set at a minimal cost to the operator. The full benefit being realized when isotopes above C1 are consistentlymeasured
MudGas Site Requirements Guide
1). The mass spectrometer is a 19” rack mounting unit with internal diaphragm fore pump.
2). The combined combustion furnace and Gas Chromatograph (GC) is a single 19” rack mounting unit.
240 +/- 8% Volts AC @ 50-60 Hz Single phase. Note the neutral must be zero potential (earthed). To achieve this stepup isolation transformer may be required (ie 208 to 240V). An autotransformer is not adequate.A continuous supply of electrical power is essential & 2 separate mains sockets are required with a total capacity of 2KVA& a surge capacity of 4KVA. All sockets must be located within 3m of the instrument.
2 stage clean regulators with stainless steel diaphragms must be fitted to the gas supply. The second stage regulators must be capable of delivering the pressures up to 6bar. The outlet must be fitted with either a 1/16” compression fitting or a ¼” NPT female fitting.
1/16” GC grade stainless Steel
The maximum operational room temperature should not exceed 30 degrees Relative humidity should not exceed 60% The instrument must be located in a clean, pollution-free environment High dust levels should be avoided
Mass Spectrometer unit: L = 730mm, W = 360 mm, H = 480 mm ( 11U ) Weight; 100 Kg Combined Combustion Furnace and GC unit: L = 554, W = 440, H = 263 ( 6U ) Weight; 25 Kg Note at least 15cm must be left at the back of each module
The system can be checked remotely from the factory. Free remote support will be given for the period of the warranty. It is recommended that Internet Access connection is provided on site by the user Please contact factory for details
The sample gas must be dry (remove water vapour) and free from particulate matter, A typical flow rate of 150 mls per min at 20 psi pressure is sufficient. The customer normally supplies the mud sample gas extraction system, and cleaning and drying system.
1) MudGas is a compact and rugged machine, fitting a standard 19-inch rack.
2) Comprises IRMS, gas chromatograph(GC) and combustion furnace.
3) Separates mud gases into methane (C1), ethane (C2), and propane (C3) and converts them into carbon dioxide to determine 13C levels.
4) On-board calibration gas ensures accuracy and corrects system drifts.
5) Data is generated in tabular form and is easy to import into your system with a time stamp For off-line routine MGIL, meanwhile, there’s IsologgerLab, our traditional lab-based system.Needless to say, this more controlled environment means it can offer extran features. .
Contains: Combustion Furnace, two Gas Chromatographs, Sample Diluter and Water Separator.
Name: Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer (IRMS) Contains: TURBO MOLECULAR PUMP ,PENNING GAUGE,DIAPHRAGM TURBO BACKING PUMP,19” RACK SLIDING MOUNT RAILS,IRMS UNITS.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Packing & Delivery
120CM (L) * 90CM (W) * 80CM (H)
The MudGas was paceked by Special box.The instrument is well protected.And they box can be recycling.The boxed can be uesd in hursh weather.